2016 Young Athletes Quadrathlon - July 2nd Woodbank Park
Well done to all our athletes who competed in this years Quadrathlon. In very variable and trying weather conditions they all did extremely well. The group had 14 young athletes competing in this event, which is one of very few opportunities in the area, to get involved in a multi-event competition. From a performance perspective congratulations to:
- Will who came 3rd in the U9 Boys competition and was the 2nd counter in the Stockport Harrier winning team.
- Ella (U13 girls) who was 2nd counter in the Stockport Harrier winning team.
- Daniel (U11 boys) who was 3rd counter in the Stockport Harrier team that came third.
- Jonah (U13 boys) who was 3rd counter in the Stockport Harrier team that came second.
- Harry & Matt (U15 boys) who were 2nd & 3rd counters respectively in the Stockport Harrier winning team.
As the lead coach of the group, what is more important to me, is our involvement and participation in such events, as part of the long term athlete development plan that we follow. There is also excellent whole child development taking place during the course of such events.
Well done Harry, Mathew, Jonah, Freddie, Jack, Daniel, Harvey, Ted, Will, Lauren, Ella, Libby, Ava & Lily.